- Physician Assistant National Certification
- New York State Paramedic Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life SupportCertification
- Basic Trauma Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Initially entering the medical field as an Emergency Medical Technician in 1993, Jared earned his Paramedic Certification with an Associates Degree in Science in 1995. For the next seven years, he worked as a Paramedic and Clinical Field Trainer for Rural Metro Ambulance. His desire to continue his education led him to Daemen College where he received his Professional Degree of Physician Assistant in 2002. He worked with a Cardiothoracic Surgery Group at Buffalo General Hospital and joined the Otolaryngology Department at Women’s and Children’s Hospital in 2003.
Since then, he has been dedicated particularly to impatient care, perioperative management, operative assistance, emergency room consultation, and facial plastics.
PEDIATRIC EAR, NOSE AND THROAT ASSOCIATES
How Can We Help?
We offer a range of medical and surgical otolaryngology services.