We offer many surgical procedures to manage and treat your child’s needs
- Adenoidectomy – removal of the adenoid tissue
- Endoscopy – Direct Laryngoscopy, Bronchoscopy – examination of the airway anatomy under sedation
- Frenuloplasty – release of tongue tie under sedation
- Mastoidectomy – removal of infections and growths in the mastoid bone
- Middle Ear Exploration – examination of the middle ear under sedation
- Myringoplasty with Paper Patch or Fat Graft – closing a hole in the eardrum with a paper patch or fat graft plug
- Myringotomy or OtoLAM procedure– making a temporary opening in the eardrum by cut or laser
- Septoplasty – correction of nasal septum deviations
- Sinus Surgery – to treat chronic infection or inflammation of the sinuses
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy – removal of the tonsils and adenoids
- Tympanoplasty – reconstruction of the eardrum
- Tympanostomy Tube Insertion – placing ear tubes into the eardrums
PEDIATRIC EAR, NOSE AND THROAT ASSOCIATES
How Can We Help?
We offer a range of medical and surgical otolaryngology services.