Since the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak, our offices have implemented enhanced safety procedures to minimize spreading the virus and to ensure we continue to deliver the highest quality of care possible. The health and well-being of our patients and communities remain our top priority. We will continue to provide a safe space for you and your child to receive the finest Ear, Nose and Throat care. We are monitoring this developing situation closely and are complying with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.
During the pandemic, some conditions still need medical attention. If your child is experiencing persistent earache, sinus pain, trouble breathing, persistent sore throat, change in hearing, ear drainage, swallowing or feeding problems we are here for you. PENTA is taking extra precautions to provide the safest office environment possible.
As we re-open, we will be implementing changes to our policies and procedures in accordance with the newest safety regulations:
- At your office appointment, you and your child will have your temperatures taken and answer a few basic questions about symptoms, exposures and travel history.
- We are limiting access to the office to only 1 parent or guardian along with the patient.
- We are not utilizing the waiting room. Instead, you will be brought directly back into an exam room with your child. If exam rooms are full, our staff will direct you back to your vehicle to wait until a room has been cleaned and ready for you.
- If you have a COVID test pending, you should await results before being seen in the office.
- If you are unsure if you should keep an upcoming appointment, please call and our staff will be happy to assist you.
During the COVID pandemic, video and telephone visits may be an option for you. These visits are covered in full by your insurance company. Please ask our staff if a telemedicine visit is right for you and your child. Please make sure your child is available for the telemedicine visit.
If anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days – please call our office for alternative arrangements.
As we continue to monitor the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we know many of you have questions. Our most commonly asked questions about appointments and care during this time are answered on our website.
If we have not covered your particular question, you’re welcome to contact us directly for additional assistance at 716-362-9730.
Wishing you good health and safety,
Pediatric Ear, Nose & Associates